As clients navigate from old paradigm compute models to as-a-service consumption of utility-based infrastructures and applications, choosing a consulting and integration partner that can manage both traditional as well as cloud computing IT environments is crucial. Many clients understand the need to drive to an ITaaS model and embrace hybrid cloud architectures but don’t always know how best to attack that challenge and prepare to manage in a hybrid cloud world. GreenPages has the people, process, and technologies to provide expert strategic guidance and proven cloud-era solutions for our clients.
Some services companies work only in traditional IT, others only in cloud—but today’s technologies span both. GreenPages has the necessary skills, experience, and tools to help you:
- Make informed, strategic CapEx and OpEx decisions about your IT investments
- Improve organizational efficiency and velocity to give your organization a unique competitive advantage
- Implement strategies to scale IT operations with the right people in the right places
- Effectively plan, build, run, and govern hybrid cloud environments
- Move your IT organization from being infrastructure builders to brokers of IT services
- Empower your end users and Lines of Business while maintaining control and ensuring security
- Plan and manage complex IT initiatives such as M&As and datacenter moves
- Provide accurate business intelligence for IT and business executives and regulatory bodies
- Source, order, configure, and deliver hardware and software products
- Recruit and hire top IT talent on a permanent, contract, or contract-to-hire basis
CMaaS: a fast, efficient, and affordable way to enable your teams to effectively manage in a hybrid cloud model.
GreenPages Cloud Management as a Service offering (CMaaS) provides a technology platform to help customers integrate the disparate management tools deployed in their environments and federate alerts through an enterprise command center approach that gives a singular view into physical, virtual, and public cloud workloads. CMaaS also provides cloud service brokerage and governance capabilities allowing clients to view price-performance analytics across private and public cloud environments.
You need a plan. Call us. 888-687-4876.
Contact us for more information on our Technology Solutions.
Best Places to Work in ME
Recent Awards & Achievements
- Solution Provider of the Year
- Desktop Virtualization Partner of the Year
- Virtualization of Business Critical Applications Global Partner of the Year
- Rainmaker Award for Virtualization Excellence
- Solution Provider 500 Company of the Year
- Managed Service Provider Elite 150
- Virtualization Elite Award
- Tech Elite 250 Award
- Solution Provider 500 Award
- SMB Partner of the Year Americas East
- Customer Satisfaction Excellence Award
- U.S. SMB Champions Club N.E. Partner of the Year
- VAR Champion Partner of the Year East
- General Manager Award East
- SMB Partner Excellence Award N.E
- Top 100 Global Managed Services Companies
- Top 501 Global Managed Services Companies
- World’s Top 100 Solution Providers
- Enterprise Architecture Partner of the Year
- Partner of the Year N.E.