The modern network is no longer the simple cabling structure that connects equipment and transports data. Beyond LANs and WANs, today’s network is an intelligent, converged platform that drives data, applications, video, voice, and mobility; a network of networks that touches every aspect of business and that can make or break the user experience. GreenPages’ network infrastructure design services ensure client networks are built to withstand modern business demands.
Whether a virtualization, storage, disaster recovery, or VoIP telephony initiative—all rely on proper network configuration to function properly. That’s why GreenPages’ experts help clients carefully consider the network implications of any type of IT initiative before jumping in.
GreenPages also offers advanced Managed Services to securely manage client network infrastructures, even triaging network issues behind the scenes so IT staffs are freed up to concentrate on more strategic initiatives. We also help clients optimize the technologies that already exist in their network environments.
GreenPages Network Infrastructure Expertise at a Glance
- Network Virtualization
- Software Defined Networking
- Network Infrastructure Management
- Routing & Switching
- Bandwidth Acceleration & Optimization
- LAN & WAN Design
- Wireless Networking
- Firewall Configuration & Implementation
- Network Performance & Configuration Assessments
GreenPages is a Cisco Gold Certified Partner
Contact us for more information on our Technology Solutions.
- Mobilize to Right-Size Your Network
- Enabling High-Performance Apple iPads in the Enterprise
- A Blueprint for Multimedia-Grade Wi-Fi
- Bringing QoS Over Wireless LAN into Focus
- Enterprise Social Software - A Comprehensive Approach to Collaboration