Finance Technology Solutions
The Gold Standard for IT Security
As trustees of valuable and sensitive information, financial institutions must take great care to ensure their electronic data is always secure and available. Successfully protecting data is a task that requires extreme diligence and a dedication to keeping up with the latest regulatory compliance requirements and security initiatives. Failure to do so can lead to lawsuits, fines, customer defection, and irreparable damage to your company’s reputation.
GreenPages understands the unique challenges facing financial institutions today, and has the experience and expertise to deploy the IT initiatives that will give your clients the highest level of information security and privacy. Because regulatory compliance and disaster recovery strategies require constant assessment and remediation, GreenPages is dedicated to monitoring emerging compliance issues and technologies to keep you continuously compliant and secure.
Peace of Mind for Financial Institutions
GreenPages creates solutions that address the unique challenges of financial institutions, including:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) compliance
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards
- Managing user access
- Protecting sensitive information
- Developing plans for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
- Monitoring usage of Nonpublic Private Information (NPI)
- Infrastructure analysis
- Compliance auditing
- Vulnerability and risk assessment
- Business impact analysis
- Penetration testing
- Conduct risk assessments
- Assess the current state of your infrastructure
- Make pointed recommendations for improvement
- Secure Nonpublic Private Information (NPI)
- Monitor NPI usage
- Meet the standards pursuant to sections 501 and 505(b) of the GLBA
- Implement technologies that will improve security, including solutions for identity and access management, email encryption and archiving, and physical and logical access controls
- Conduct business impact analyses
- Assess your current business continuity risk
- Create policies and procedures that ensure information is saved and secure
- Implement technologies that will ensure information is always accessible
GLBA & BCDR
Financial institutions face two mission-critical IT problems: The need to comply with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and the need to address business continuity and disaster recovery issues.
GLBA requires that financial institutions provide administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the integrity, confidentiality, and dissemination of customer records. This includes protecting against threats and unauthorized access.
Financial institutions are also tasked with ensuring business continuity in cases of catastrophic damage or attack. This requires creating appropriate redundancies and policies that ensure mission-critical information is always available.
GreenPages’ comprehensive programs for financial organizations address concerns with GLBA and business continuity. GreenPages can help you:
For Business Continuity Solutions, GreenPages Can Help You:
Contact us for more information on Finance Technology Solutions
Browse available white papers or call us today! (888) 687-4876
Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
The innovative architecture of the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches simplifies data center transformation by helping to enable a standards-based, high-performance unified fabric. Next-generation data centers increasingly have dense, multicore, virtual-machine-intensive servers. As the network foundation of Cisco Data Center 3.0 and the latest addition to the family of data-center-class switches, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series can meet these business, service, application, and operational requirements.
To learn more, call us today