Healthcare Technology Solutions
Technology has revolutionized the healthcare industry and is now critical to providing quality patient care—but there are challenges:
- The industry is facing unprecedented pressure to reduce costs while addressing stringent requirements such as HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, and e-discovery mandates.
- Crucial patient and medical information lives in technology silos.
- Healthcare IT is shouldering far more responsibility with fewer financial and human resources.
- Implementing new technologies can bring change and uncertainty to IT infrastructures in a clinical environment.
So how can healthcare organizations respond to these challenges?
GreenPages. Consulting, Engineering, Integration.
- Breadth of technology solutions portfolio allows us to look at the big picture and architect solutions across the entire healthcare technology infrastructure, avoiding the dangers of a siloed approach.
- Healthcare industry and operational experience to align IT with the true needs of the organization and priorities such as EMR/EHR and HIE.
- Deep technology and engineering expertise across all forms of virtualization: client, application, server, storage, and network.
- Agnostic business model gives us the freedom to truly advise our clients.
- Consulting firm, integrator, and procurement organization—all within one company to successfully engage on the level that best serves our healthcare clients.
GreenPages Helps Weeks Medical Center with Successful Virtualization, Wireless, and Managed Services Projects
Darrell Bodnar, Director of Information Services, Weeks Medical Center
Weeks Medical Center is a critical access hospital that services a large part of northern New Hampshire. Recently, the organization opened a new office in a rural area. The Director of Information Services at Weeks Medical, Darrell Bodnar, describes how there were some serious challenges associated with bandwidth and how GreenPages helped build an infrastrucutre to solve these issues. Darrell discusses virtualization and managed services projects as well.
GreenPages’ Technology Practice Areas
Each practice area is comprised of a cross-certified technology team and directed by a senior technologist—ensuring our healthcare clients reach their IT and organizational goals through strategically designed, built, and deployed technology solutions.
- Virtualization Consulting & Engineering
- Application Development & Integration
- Storage & Information Management
- Network Infrastructure
- Telephony & Unified Communications
- IT Management
GreenPages’ Business Services
Not only do we ensure your healthcare organization’s IT projects are completed successfully, we make sure you’re working on the right technology initiatives to begin with.
- Operational Readiness
- Data Center Optimization
- Infrastructure Design
- Technology Assessments
- Managed Services
- Technology Procurement
We uncover ways you can adapt your environment to realize the ROI of innovative technologies, and how initiatives such as consolidation, containment, virtualization, and data deduplication can help your healthcare organization run more efficiently.
Contact us for more information on Healthcare Technology Solutions
- A Guide to Healthcare IT Disaster Recovery
- Secure Wi-Fi for Healthcare Applications
- Your Cloud in Healthcare
Browse available white papers or call us today! (888) 687-4876
- HEALTHCARE: EMC VNX Unified Storage and EMC Avamar Accelerate Data Center Rollout
- HEALTHCARE: Migration from Physical to Virtual Servers; Upgraded Network & Email Management Systems
- HEALTHCARE: Enhanced Wireless Network; Improved Connections for Mobile Medical Devices
- HEALTHCARE: Unified Access to Systems, Voicemail, and Email; Built-in Redundancy
- HEALTHCARE: Virtualization Enables Adoption of Electronic Medical Records; Meets Federal Regulations
HP Printing Solutions for Healthcare—Pharmacy
HP TROY SecureRx Printers
Accelerate the process of fulfilling prescriptions, reduce costs and improve security with HP LaserJet printers and the Troy Secure RX printing solution. You can print prescriptions on plain paper, and include the required tamper resistant security features. And you’ll prevent fraudulent prescriptions with security that fully complies to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements. HP printing solutions can help you streamline and accelerate the business of health care, so you can spend more time with your patients and less time on administrative chores. And no one outperforms HP in understanding, engineering, and supporting hospitals and medical practices around the world.
To learn more, call us today