Healthcare Consulting & Engineering
The ability to efficiently exchange health information electronically is crucial to improving healthcare in the United States.
GreenPages helps healthcare clients implement modern technology solutions that support healthcare IT initiatives such as:
Business Process Improvement
- IT Strategic Road Maps—3-5 Year Plans
- Interoperability, Optimization, Virtualization
- Business Continuity, DR Planning, Infrastructure Systems, Application Development
- Implementing Best Practices, Frameworks, & Standards
Healthcare Technology Solutions
- Point of Care Solutions
- Clinical Access Solutions
- Clinical Data Management
- Patient & Privacy Services
- Clinical Collaboration Solutions
EMR/EHR & HIE Preparedness
- Infrastructure Readiness & Optimization
- IT Assessments & Road Mapping
Healthcare Compliance Services
- Regulatory Compliance: HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, eDiscovery, PCI
- Risk & Security Assessments
GreenPages works closely with a wide range of healthcare organizations throughout the U.S.
- Hospitals & Healthcare Systems
- Ancillary Medical Facilities
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Visiting Nurse Associations
- Behavioral Health Facilities
- Community Health Centers
- State Health & Human Services
Healthcare organizations today can’t afford to work with technologists with limited healthcare industry knowledge. That’s why GreenPages offers our customers cross-certified engineers who thoroughly understand how the implementation of any new technology affects the entire healthcare technology infrastructure.
Business Intelligence to Facilitate Clinical Decision Making
Incomplete, inaccurate, or inaccessible information can seriously inhibit clinical decision making. GreenPages’ engineers can connect disparate, proprietary knowledge-based systems and build a centralized repository so that crucial healthcare data can be aggregated, analyzed, and made accessible to clinicians.
Contact us for more information on Healthcare Consulting & Engineering
Brochures & Datasheets
Browse available white papers or call us today! (888) 687-4876
GreenPages’ EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Preparedness Workshop
GreenPages’ EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Preparedness Workshop is designed to give an overall understanding of what needs to be in place to successfully implement EMR and prepare for EMR exchange and future trends in healthcare. This workshop will educate you and prepare you to align your business endeavors with technology and the 2014 Presidential Initiative.
If you would like GreenPages to facilitate an EMR Preparedness Workshop or perform an EMR Assessment for your organization, contact GreenPages today!