Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services
Many organizations implement Managed Services on an after-the-fact basis, adding management and runtime support to equipment and applications when they run into support or growth challenges. However, IT management and governance is increasingly becoming an embedded part of the data center infrastructure decision process. IT is now asking “What is the best execution environment for this workload, given my SLA and support expectations, and how can I most cost effectively deploy and consume that compute environment allowing for scale and consistent availability?”
GreenPages’ Managed IT Services help clients:
- More effectively manage every aspect of your hybrid cloud environment
- Gain visibility into how your infrastructure is performing across virtual, private, and public cloud environments
- Move from a reactive stance of “putting out fires” and give you time to work on strategic projects
- Implement strategies and tools to manage across physical, virtual, and cloud environments
- Improve system performance and efficiency, minimize downtime, and meet SLAs
- Ensure users have IT support and access to all the systems and applications they need 24/7
- Leverage technologies you already have and seamlessly integrate new ones
Cloud Management as a Service (CMaaS)
Cloud Management. GreenPages CMaaS is a groundbreaking, affordable solution that gives organizations the advantage of enterprise tools at a fraction of the cost—a huge competitive advantage.
GreenPages’ Infrastructure Operations capabilities offer customers modern IT resource management services while keeping costs predictable and controlled so IT can focus on strategic projects.
End User Computing
GreenPages helps companies develop end user computing strategies that provide employees the freedom to securely and seamlessly work on the device of their choice.
Contact us for more information on our Technology Solutions.