Managed IT Services
Cloud Management as a Service (CMaaS)
As the applications and data that add value to an organization continue to move between private, customer owned infrastructure and public cloud platforms, organizations must have a strategy.
- Tired of managing with immature toolsets from multiple vendors that only give you part of the big picture?
- Wish it were possible to compare the true cost of running your resources at a cloud service provider before ordering?
- Need a way to easily provision across multiple clouds (private, public, and hybrid)?
- Don’t have the time or resources to manage Shadow IT, chargeback, or islands of disparate bills?
GreenPages’ Cloud Management as a Service (CMaaS) provides a technology platform that helps customers integrate the disparate management tools deployed in their environments and federate alerts through an enterprise command center approach that gives a singular view into physical, virtual, and public cloud workloads. CMaaS also provides cloud services brokerage and governance capabilities allowing our clients to view price-performance analytics across private and public cloud environments, design service models and view the related bills of materials, and view and consolidate billings across multiple public cloud providers.
GreenPages’ Cloud Management as a Service. Revolutionizing the way organizations plan, build, run, and govern hybrid cloud environments—all through a single-pane-of-glass portal.
Video: CMaaS Cloud Infrastructure Operations
Video: CMaaS Cloud Brokerage and Governance
CMaaS Cloud Infrastructure Operations
Discovery & Asset Management
Monitoring & Alerting
Patching & Updating
Reporting & Performance Analysis
Security & Compliance
CMaaS Cloud Service Brokerage and Governance
Brokerage & Governance
Design & Configuration
Cost Modeling & Workload Placement
Sourcing & Provisioning
Contact us for more information on our Technology Solutions.
- Cloud Management, Now - CMaaS Whitepaper
- Cloud Training in a Box - Inexpensive and Reproducible Training Environments for Cloud Solutions
WHITEPAPER: Cloud Management, Now - Managed IT Services
Manage your environment as if it’s already deployed to the cloud