News & Events
Below are some press releases detailing the latest news from GreenPages.
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Named to MSPmentor 501’s Global Edition of World’s Top Managed Service Provider
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Launches Cloud Management as a Service (CMaaS)
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Named to CRN’s 2013 List of Tech Elite 250
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Wins Global Virtualization of Business Critical Applications Award
- GP Enterprise Consultant, Michael Berthiaume, Earns VMware VCDX Technical Design Certification
- GreenPages Named SP500 “Company of the Year” by CRN
- GreenPages Named to CRN’s 2012 Tech Elite 250
- GreenPages Achieves New VMware Competency: Virtualization of Business Critical Applications (VBCA)
- GreenPages Technology Solutions Named to the MSPmentor 100 Global Edition
- GP Is CA Technologies First U.S. Integration Partner for CA Private Cloud Accelerator for Vblock™
- GreenPages’ Vice President of Managed Services, Michael Halperin, Honored in Fourth-Annual MSPmentor
- GreenPages Technology Solutions Named to Everything Channel’s VAR500 2011 List
- Michael Halperin Joins GreenPages Technology Solutions As Vice President of Managed Services
- GreenPages Awarded “Virtualization Elite” Title in CRN’s Inaugural Tech Elite 250
- GP Named Dell’s 2011 “North East Partner of the Year” for Technology Solutions Delivery Excellence
- GreenPages Named to MSPmentor 100 Global List for Managed Services Excellence
Contact us for more information on our Technology Solutions.
Browse available white papers or call us today (888) 687-4876
GP Tech Insight.
News. Opinion. Analysis.
Read what GreenPages’ technologists are saying about a wide range of technology and IT topics.
CA Technologies and GreenPages Partner to Help Customers Maximize the Benefits of Virtualization and the Cloud
Read the press release
“Speaking at solution provider GreenPages’ 15th annual technology solutions summit, VCE President Frank Hauck told about 100 CIOs that the company’s Vblock private cloud converged infrastructure is giving customers as much as a four-times-faster time to deployment than private cloud reference architectures.”
Read the article
“GreenPages was one of the early cloud evangelists and has been out in front of the cloud computing services phenomenon advising customers to move to a fully virtualized IT environment in preparation for the cloud computing services era.”
Read more about why cloud computing is an opportunity, not a threat.
“People are underestimating the uptick in cloud right now. So we are working with partners like GreenPages to get clients to understand that the cloud hybrid delivery curve is accelerating. It is not flat. It is getting faster.”
—Steve Dietch, HP’s VP of Marketing for Cloud Solutions and Infrastructure speaking at GreenPages’ Summit.
Podcast: Listen to “This Week in Virtualization” as Jack Kaiser, GreenPages’ Vice President of Strategic Technologies, discusses the benefits of private cloud computing as well as the inherent management and integration challenges.