News & Events
Below are some press releases detailing the latest news from GreenPages.
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Achieves Cisco Master Unified Communications in the United States
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Named to CRN’s 2014 List of Tech Elite 250
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Achieves Cisco Gold Certification
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Named One of World’s Top Managed Service Providers
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Named to Top 100 Cloud Services Providers List
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Named to CRN’s Solution Provider 500 List
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Partners with Cirrity to Deliver Secure and Compliant Cloud Services
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Acquires Qoncert; Expands Unified Communications and Collaboration Practice
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Named to MSPmentor 501’s Global Edition of World’s Top Managed Service Provider
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Launches Cloud Management as a Service (CMaaS)
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Named to CRN’s 2013 List of Tech Elite 250
- GreenPages-LogicsOne Wins Global Virtualization of Business Critical Applications Award
- GreenPages Named to CRN’s 2012 Tech Elite 250
- GreenPages Achieves New VMware Competency: Virtualization of Business Critical Applications (VBCA)
- GreenPages Technology Solutions Named to the MSPmentor 100 Global Edition
- GP Is CA Technologies First U.S. Integration Partner for CA Private Cloud Accelerator for Vblock™
Contact us for more information on our Technology Solutions.
Browse available white papers or call us today (888) 687-4876
GP Tech Insight.
News. Opinion. Analysis.
Read what GreenPages’ technologists are saying about a wide range of technology and IT topics.
CA Technologies and GreenPages Partner to Help Customers Maximize the Benefits of Virtualization and the Cloud
Read the press release
“Speaking at solution provider GreenPages’ 15th annual technology solutions summit, VCE President Frank Hauck told about 100 CIOs that the company’s Vblock private cloud converged infrastructure is giving customers as much as a four-times-faster time to deployment than private cloud reference architectures.”
Read the article
“GreenPages was one of the early cloud evangelists and has been out in front of the cloud computing services phenomenon advising customers to move to a fully virtualized IT environment in preparation for the cloud computing services era.”
Read more about why cloud computing is an opportunity, not a threat.
“People are underestimating the uptick in cloud right now. So we are working with partners like GreenPages to get clients to understand that the cloud hybrid delivery curve is accelerating. It is not flat. It is getting faster.”
—Steve Dietch, HP’s VP of Marketing for Cloud Solutions and Infrastructure speaking at GreenPages’ Summit.
Podcast: Listen to “This Week in Virtualization” as Jack Kaiser, GreenPages’ Vice President of Strategic Technologies, discusses the benefits of private cloud computing as well as the inherent management and integration challenges.