GreenPages’ project management solutions ensure projects are completed successfully, within budget, and on time.
GreenPages’ Project Management Office Advantage
Over the past decade, GreenPages has established a Project Management Office (PMO) to successfully deliver solutions to customers—from SMB to enterprise organizations no matter the project size or customer location.
Why Do Project Managers Make Smart Business Sense?
- Act as the primary point of contact to all project stakeholders by developing, maintaining, and carrying out the project communications plan.
- Manage the project scope, specifications, and timelines to include the management of risks and change control.
- Manage the project team including performance and progress over the course of the project.
- Hold project stakeholders accountable for action items.
- Act as the advocate for the client and project team. Manage client expectations.
- Review the process, project, and results to ensure their continued appropriateness for client.
- Conduct meetings with project stakeholders to provide project status and any necessary conflict resolution.
- Maintain project documentation and manage delivery.
- Conduct project closeout and quality assurance.
PMP Certified to Be More Effective
With Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI), GreenPages’ project managers possess the profession’s most globally recognized and respected certification credential.
Recent IT Project Statistics
32% - The percentage of IT projects that came in on time, within budget, and with the requested features
44% - The percentage of IT projects considered challenged—coming in either over budget, late, or without all the required features and functions
24% - The percentage of IT projects considered outright failures
*PM Network Magazine, November 2009
With statistics like these, efficiency and planning become critical to achieving business objectives.
GreenPages’ PMO not only facilitates crucial IT deployments and upgrades, but actually improves the way you operate your business.
Contact us for more information on Project Management
Brochures & Datasheets
Browse available white papers or call us today (888) 687-4876