VMware View 5
Deliver Desktop Services from Your Cloud for End-User Freedom & IT Control
Simplify desktop and application management while increasing security and control with VMware View. Deliver a personalized high fidelity experience for end-users across sessions and devices. Enable higher availability and agility of desktop services unmatched by traditional PCs while reducing the total cost of desktop ownership up to 50%. End-users can enjoy new levels of productivity and the freedom to access desktops from more devices and locations while giving IT greater policy control.
- View Media Services for 3D Graphics enables basic 3D applications like Windows Aero, Office 2010 or those requiring OpenGL or DirectX in View desktops without the need for specialized graphics cards or client devices.
- View Media Services for Integrated Unified Communications enables an integrated VOIP and View desktop experience for the end-user with an architecture to provide optimized performance for both the desktop and unified communication.
- View Persona Management (View Premier editions only) dynamically associates a user persona to stateless floating desktops. IT administrators can deploy easier to manage stateless floating desktops to more use cases while enabling user personalization to persist between sessions.
- PCoIP Extension Services allow WMI based tools to collect over 20 session statistics for monitoring, trending and troubleshooting end-user support issues.
- PCoIP Optimization Controls deliver protocol efficiency and enables IT administrators to configure the bandwidth settings by use case, user or network requirements to consume up to 75% less bandwidth.
- PCoIP Continuity Services deliver a seamless end-user experience regardless of network reliability by detecting interruptions and automatically reconnecting the session.
- View Client for Android enables end-users with Android based tablets to access View virtual desktops.
- Enhanced Security Settings enable client certificate handling customization using established browser certificate model to reinforce corporate policy.
- vSphere 5 support ensures that View desktop services run on the industry’s most complete and robust cloud infrastructure platform for flexible, reliable IT services.
Contact us for more information on our Technology Solutions.
Browse available white papers or call us today (888) 687-4876
GreenPages’ VMware Expertise
GreenPages is a member of VMware’s Partner Technical Advisory Board (PTAB)—an elite group of approximately 15 of VMware’s top partners in the Americas. VMware created PTAB to foster an open communication channel between its top partners and product and service leaders.
GreenPages has completed Lighthouse Certifications for both VMware’s SRM and Lifecycle Manager products. The Lighthouse program is an invitation only, early adopter program for elite partners who demonstrate advanced proficiency in VMware technology, configuration architecture, and lab environment implementation.
To harness the power of virtualization in your environment, please call GreenPages. 1-888-687-4876