If you had a busy week and need to catch up, here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 11/13/2017!How GreenPages can help with Office 365 design and migration. How a disaster recovery process can go hyper-converged. The future of cyberwar: weaponized ransomware, IoT attacks and a new arms race. The top 3 benefits of AI adoption and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Office 365 Design & Migration: How GreenPages Can Help
- 11 top tools to assess, implement and maintain GDPR compliance
- Edge, core, and cloud: Where all the workloads go
- Here are the top 3 benefits and barriers to AI adoption
- Why chief data officers can help IT succeed in digital transformation
- Software-defined data centers: The smart person's guide
- How a disaster recovery process can go hyper-converged
[Interested in learning more about SD-WAN? Download, What to Look For When Considering an SD-WAN Solution.]
- Amazon reportedly beefing up AI capabilities in the cloud
- Microsoft releases first test build of Windows Server 1803
- Azure IoT Edge brings smarts to devices at the cloud's edge
- Silver linings toolkit, Microsoft aims for an optimized cloud
- Microsoft: No, we don't hate open-source software, and we can prove it
- HPE's Blockchain as a Service offers faster deployments and 'massive scalability'
- Rackspace partners with HPE to introduce pay-as-you-go private cloud
- Dell EMC high-performance computing bundles aimed at AI, deep learning
- Dell EMC: Big data lakes will like our Elastic Data Platform
- Dell EMC looks to speed machine and deep learning adoption with new product bundles
- Cisco: Most IoT projects are failing due to lack of experience and security
- VeloCloud SD-WAN user Brooks Brothers assesses VMware buy
- Hybrid clouds increase but 'standalone' management is needed
- Cloud computing: What it's like to make the move
- AI is playing an 'extremely important' role in hybrid cloud
- Cloud computing makes everyone their own Chief Information Officer - Is that a good thing?
- This phishing attack pretends to come from someone you trust
- Cybersecurity predictions for 2018: it's going to be "a lot more of the same"
- Equifax breach gives IT $87.5 million reminders to apply critical security patches
- Phishing attacks, not breaches, represent the biggest security risk for Google users
- How hackers crack passwords and why you can't stop them
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends
- The future of cyberwar: Weaponized ransomware, IoT attacks, and a new arms race
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist