Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 11/14/2016.
VMware announced the general availability of vSphere 6.5. SimpliVity can save your weekend when ransomware strikes. Cloud native apps will dominate by 2020. Microsoft Azure's Kubernetes support demonstrates growing importance of containers. DDoS attacks are growing bigger, CIO's must step up to lead digital transformation efforts and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- VMware announces general availability of vSphere 6.5
- Tesco Bank 'ignored warnings' about cyber weakness
- Why CIO's must step up to lead digital transformation efforts
- Developers, don't DDoS your own apps
- Microsoft Azure's Kubernetes support demonstrates growing importance of containers
- Cloud Native Apps will dominate by 2020, according to Cisco
- 9 article series to prep for the AWS-SA Professional Certification
- IGEL Technology names GreenPages - LogicsOne a Platinum Partner
- How SimpliVity can save your weekend when ransomware strikes
- DDoS attacks are growing bigger, more sophisticated
- Converged vs Hyperconverged: What's best for you?
- Despite privacy concerns, Microsoft calls Windows 10 'most secure version yet'
- Study finds malware lurking in Amazon, Google and Groupon cloud services
- Ransomware attacks quadruple in 2016, study finds
- Is critical infrastructure the next DDoS target?
- CIO or CDO: Who should drive your digital transformation?
- Google's 'DeepMind' AI platform can now learn without human input
- Hackers can 'easily' turn Shazam into an evil Mac spy app
- SpaceX seeks U.S. approval for internet-via-satellite network
- Microsoft finally confirms rumors, Visual Studio coming to macOS
- All of the third-party apps that will support the new MacBook Pro's Touch Bar
- Echo and Alexa are two years old, here's what Amazon has learned so far
Are you wondering if hyper-converged infrastructure is a good fit for your business? Download this on-demand webinar to learn more!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist