Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 12/05/2016!
What IT decision makers will be focusing on in 2017, why AWS is the IBM for the cloud computing age, ThyssenKrupp is the victim of a massive cyber attack, HPE rolls out micro datacenter, NetSuite goes global under Oracle's flag, banks are gearing up for blockchain and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Supercharging Networks with SDN and NFV
- Why analytics and data storage will lead cloud adoption in 2017
- Alibaba Cloud aims to take on AWS with move into Europe
- NetSuite goes global under Oracle's flag
- vRealize Operations Manager - Improve Monitoring & Capacity Planning Capabilities
- SimpliVity and Huawei team up in hyperconverged play
- Amazon is supercharging its cloud computing revenue
- HPE rolls out Micro Datacenter
- Cisco On The Road will be held December 15th at Gillette Stadium
- Why AWS is the IBM for the cloud computing age
- Why #vBrownBag is more than just a podcast with GP's Chris Williams
- Qantas flying high with cloud based innovation: AWS
- Dell EMC puts Dell's stamp on VxRack
- IT priorities 2017: What will IT decision makers be focusing on?
- ThyssenKruppp, one of the world's largest steel makers, is a victim of massive cyber attack
- Banks are gearing up for transition to blockchain in 2017
Join us at Cisco On The Road on 12/15 at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts. Keynote presentations include “What’s Next for Networking Engineering,” “Security Architecture for Present Day Threats,” and more. Plus experience the latest in Cisco Meraki Cloud Management in a special hands-on lab!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist