Were you busy last week? Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 10/12/2015.
Tech News Recap
The biggest news story last week was Dell purchasing EMC for $67 billion in the largest tech deal ever. Companies are switching from Google Apps back to Office 365. Chinese domestic DRAM and NAND flash consumption is dramatically increasing with the rise in popularity of Chinese PCs and smartphones.
- Dell buys EMC in largest tech deal ever
- Why companies are switching from Google Apps to Office 365
- Cisco supplying SDN and NFV to Softbank
- Top Windows 10 Apps To Boost Your Productivity
- China to consumer nearly 30% of the world's flash, 21% of DRAM
- Google graveyard: What Google has killed off in 2015
- 6 Tips to Ensure a Successful Wireless Project
- Too many healthcare employees complacent about security
- Fake LinkedIn profiles lure unsuspecting users
- The Innovative Mindset Your Company Can't Afford to Lose
- Is There a 'Holy Grail' In The Cloud
- The secret to first-rate mobile apps for customers? Iterate, iterate, iterate
If you're looking for tips to ensure a successful wireless project, download this whitepaper.
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist