Were you busy this week? Here’s a quick Tech News Recap of articles you may have missed!
Tech News Recap
Hackers could take advantage of inaudible sounds that link your phone, TV, tablet, and PC. Anonymous hackers have declared war. By next year, there will be six billion connected devices. Apple has a new magnetic charging dock for the Apple Watch. Cisco says worldwide cloud traffic will reach 8.6 zettabytes by 2019.
- Beware of ads that use inaudible sound to link your phone, TV, tablet, and PC
- 'Anonymous' hackers declare war on Islamic State
- Six billion connected devices by next year: the Internet of Things takes shape
- Cisco buys conferencing software maker Acano for $700 million
- Why cloud is changing the tech landscape for CFOs
- The 10 mightiest supercomputers in the world
- Why Microsoft Corporation Will Win the Cloud Wars
- Why Docker Is One of the Most Talked-About Technologies
- Cloud Continues to Transform Business Landscape as CIOs Explore New Areas for Hosting
- Apple's new magnetic charging dock for Apple Watch works flat or in nightstand mode
- Microsoft releases encryption tech for bioinformatics
- Cisco argues worldwide cloud traffic will reach 8.6 zettabytes by 2019
- Dissecting Data Breaches: Guard Your Devices Well
- CISOs learn 5 tough lessons about conveying security risks
- 6 Innovative Technologies Designed To Improve Our Safety
- IT shops will pass the cloud tipping point in 2016, survey finds
Register for our upcoming webinar - IT Help Desk for the Holidays: The Strategic Gift That Keeps on Giving.
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist