Were you busy this week? Here’s a quick Tech News Recap of articles you may have missed!
Tech News Recap
Microsoft will be keeping German customer cloud data in Germany. Hackers who targeted the CIA Director also breached a police arrest database. Walmart's raising privacy questions after starting to use technology to spot shoplifters. Microsoft continues to grow its cloud footprint in Europe.
- Hackers who targeted CIA Director have breached a police arrest database
- Microsoft to Keep German Customers' Cloud Data in Country
- Walmart's Use of Sci-fi Tech To Spot Shoplifters Raises Privacy Questions
- 10 riskiest applications that have passed their expiration dates
- How is the cloud enabling mobile app development?
- Microsoft Grows Its Cloud Footprint in Europe
- The future of tech lies in data, privacy and robots
- VoIP Implementation - Why Won't the Audio Work?
- A CIO's success doesn't hinge on the tech - it hinges on the team
- Bringing the Cloud to Life with the Microsoft Experience Center
- Deutsche Bank digging out of technical debt, while moving to the cloud
- 10 experts share their IT leadership tips
- First Major Update for Windows 10 Available
Are you considering adopting Microsoft Office 365? Register for next week's webinar to learn more & get any questions you have answered!
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist