Were you busy this week kicking off the new year? Here’s a quick Tech News Recap of articles you may have missed!
Tech News Recap
A modem flaw in the super-secure Blackphone could be used to hijack the phone. The Treasury Department is looking into ways to use big data, Ford wants its vehicles to talk to DJI drones and Amazon Echo, and you guessed it - plenty of 2016 predictions.
- Blackphone Hackable Via Newly Found Bug
- How the Treasury Department looks to use big data
- Microsoft quietly unwraps a big-data analytics platform based on R
- IG blasts DOD CIO for lack of cloud metrics
- A Banner Year Ahead for Containers
- Data in 2016: 6 Changes to Expect in Security, Cloud and Mobile Tech
- Legal Firm's CIO Makes His 2016 Business Mobility Predictions
- Pitfalls of Microsoft Office 365 Migrations Part 3
- VMware's five key cloud-native computing investments
- 10 outsourcing trends to watch in 2016
- VMware NSX and Split and Smear Micro-Segmentation
- Ford wants its vehicles to talk to DJI drones and Amazon Echo
- Apple's Record-Breaking Holiday Season Saw Over $1.1B In App Store Sales
- How to automatically send an 'I'm busy!' text from your Android phone
- Infinio Blog: Executive Viewpoint 2016 Prediction
- African CIOs need to give cyber security priority in 2016
- Can enterprises keep mobile security threats from driving customers away?
- 10 Security Blunders That Will Get You Fired
- 3D printing hands on: Lessons learned from my first big project
[Whitepaper] 6 Tips to Ensure a Successful Wireless Project
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist