Were you busy last week? Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 4/20/2015.
A new browser hack can spy on 8 out of 10 PCs. Hybrid cloud, EUC and SDN solutions have boosted VMware's Q1 earnings. Google may launch a US wireless service by teaming up with T-Mobile and Sprint. The Worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market growth is expected to accelerate to 21% this year. CIOs believe that wearable technologies will become part of office life.
Tech News Recap
- New Browser Hack Can Spy On Eight Out Of Ten PCs
- Hybrid Clouds, End-User Computing, SDN to Boost VMware's Q1 Earnings
- How to Prepare Your Environment for the Software Defined Networking Era
- 6 Most Dangerous New Attack Techniques in 2015
- Top 10 SMB Tech Trends for 2015
- Google may launch US wireless service powered by T-Mobile and Sprint as early as this week
- Lack of broadband in some areas still limiting telemedicine
- From Data Collection and Analysis to Business Action
- Worldwide Cloud IT Infrastructure Market Growth Expected to Accelerate to 21% in 2015, Driven by Public Cloud Datacenter Expansion
- Gartner's 5 Reasons for a Modern Data Center Strategy
- CIOs Believe Wearable Tech Will Be Part Of the Office
- Ernst & Young, Microsoft Team Up to Give Businesses Cloud Boost
- 10 Apple Watch Apps for Business, Productivity
- How the Digital Age Is Changing Business Forever
Windows Server 2003 end of life is almost here. Have you developed a strategy yet? Learn more in this whitepaper.
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist.