Were you busy last week? Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 5/25/2015.
Microsoft's discussions with Salesforce about a potential acquisition ended due to price issues EMC is buying Virtustream. The IRS reported that thieves stole tax info from 100,000 people. The Internet of Things market is projected to grow 19% in 2015 while the software-defined data center market is projected to hit $77 billion by 2020. Software-defined storage is reportedly gaining traction among businesses.
Tech News Recap
- Microsoft's Salesforce Acquisition Talks Ended On Price Issues
- EMC buying Virtustream in $1.2B deal
- IRS Says Thieves Stole Tax Info from 100,000
- IoT Market Will Grow 19% in 2015, IDC Predicts
- Citrix Synergy 2015 Recap: Top News & Announcements
- Microsoft CEO bests the rest in tech leadership, says researcher
- Software-defined data center market to hit $77.18 billion by 2020
- Software-Defined Storage Gaining Traction Among Businesses
- Digital transformation can save the CIO
- CareFirst breach demonstrates how assumptions hurt healthcare
- What Data Breaches Now Cost and Why
- 6 Hottest IT jobs for new tech grads
- WordPress malware: Don't let too-good-to-true deals infest your site
- Health providers lack IT infrastructure roadmap
- More than 3 billion people are now using the internet
- CEOs see IT as revenue creating more than cost saving
- 5 Steps to Secure Your Data After I.R.S Breach
- Convergence of the Internet of Things & Cloud
- Cloud and Mobility: Key Issues to Consider
- Stopping Data Breaches: Whose Job Is It Anyways?
The corporate IT department has evolved. Have you kept pace?
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist