Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 6/27/2016!
Top cloud providers made $11 billion in 2015. Could Brexit be trouble for the cloud computing market? Cloud computing is slowing energy demands. Cisco is acquiring API-based app security startup CloudLock for $293m. HPE wins a lawsuit over Oracle, Google steps up the smartphone wars, NASCAR is using Microsoft applications to monitor live data from the track, and more top news from this week you may have missed!
If you want to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow us on Twitter at @GreenPagesIT
Tech News Recap
- Brexit spells turbulence for cloud computing: 6 stormy scenarios
- New Malware Empties Your Bank While Your Phone is Locked
- Real-world devops failures - and how to avoid them
- vROPs - Setting up alerting for vROPs Cluster & vCenter metrics collecting
- Are you managing your IT department as a business?
- Top Cloud Providers Made $11B on IaaS in 2015, but It's Only the Beginning
- Google to step up smartphone wars with release of own handset
- Cloud computing slows energy demand, U.S. says
- NASCAR starts using Microsoft app to monitor live data from track
- This malware steals your data using your Internet-less computer's fans
- Cisco to acquire API-based app security startup CloudLock for $293M
- Meg Whitman Shakes Up Hewlett Packard Enterprise - Again
- Chinese cybersecurity laws would demand censorship, onshore data
- While digital growth explodes, energy use remains flat
- Six priorities for innovating with the cloud in government
- HPE wins $3B in lawsuit against Oracle over Itanium
- Microsoft's Satya Nadella: 6 Must-Have AI Design Principles
- Hackers are coming for your healthcare records - here's why
Register for upcoming webinar, " The Hyper-Converged Landscape: What's New, What's Hot, and What's Possible
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist