Were you busy last week? Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 6/8/2015.
55% of enterprises predict cloud will enable new business models in 3 years. SDN, NFV and Network Virtualization markets are expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 60% over the next 5 years. VMware's AirWatch has been named a leader in mobility by Gartner. VMware has also expanded its EVO Rail portfolio.
Tech News Recap
- 55% of Enterprises Predict Cloud Computing Will Enable New Business Models in Three Years
- SDN, NFV & network virtualization expected to grow at CAGR of nearly 60% during 2015-2020
- VMware's AirWatch Named 'Leader' in Mobility by Gartner
- Retiring Cisco CEO delivers dire prediction: 40% of companies will be dead in 10 years
- VMware Expands EVO: Rail Compute, Server, Storage Portfolio
- IoT to cause major security headaches, says report
- So Far, So Good With Cloud Computing, But Executives Are Still Nervous
- Why IT Is Unprepared for a Millennial Shift
- Paul Smith's IT Systems Evolve as Quickly as its Clothing
- Health IT could curb prescription drug abuse, but lags adoption
- Read World Example: Deploying VMware NSX in the Financial Sector
- How Microsoft's Mosquito-Catching Flying Drones Could Prevent Disease Outbreaks
- Data privacy: You may call it personal data but who actually owns it?
- The IoT, Cloud and Security
- Cloud Computing in Healthcare Industry Expected to See Highest Growth in PaaS segment to 2018
- 5 things that keep tech execs up at night
- This is Microsoft's giant, $20,000 tablet
Windows Server 2003 End-of-Life is right around the corner! Learn more & create an action plan!
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist