Were you busy last week? Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 7/13/2015.
Spending in the cloud IT infrastructure market is estimated to reach $33.4 billion this year. Gartner released its Magic Quadrant for x86 server virtualization. VMware and Microsoft are the leaders. Rackspace is pushing support for Azure.
Tech News Recap
- Cloud IT infrastructure spending to reach $33.4 billion in 2015
- Microsoft Azure announces expansion in cloud hybridization and hyperscaling for customers
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastuctur
- A "hands on" IT culture of execution
- Rackspace Pushes Its 'Fanatical Support' for Microsoft Azure
- How network virtualization can aid military readiness
- Most social CIOs: 20 Tech executives to follow on Twitter
- 10 Things to Know About Docker
- In Cloud Computing, It Pays to Commit
- 14 fascinating facts about Apple's iPhone
- How Salesforce.com plans to stay high in the clouds
- Mobile App Security: 4 Critical Issues
- Elevating Cyber Security to the C-Suite
Container management tools are a hot topic. Download our latest whitepaper, "10 Things to Know About Docker"
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist