Were you busy last week? Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 9/14/2015.
AT&T says malware secretly unlocked hundreds of thousands of phones. A survey indicates that companies will be moving to containers next year. MI5 chief says encryption is putting terrorists beyond the reach of the law. Big data projects have been increasing, but is it because of CIOs?
Tech News Recap
- Survey Says That Companies Are Set To Move Big Into Containers Next Year
- AT&T says malware secretly unlocked hundreds of thousands of phones
- VMware NSX roadmap puts focus on SDDC and cloud security
- Encryption puts terrorists beyond the reach of the law, says MI5 chief
- DoD CIO plans to let contractors use commercial cloud services on DoD property
- The Storage (R)Evolution or The Storage Superstorm?
- Why (and how) VMware created a new type of virtualization just for containers
- Big data projects gaining steam, but not due to the CIO
- Is the Cloud Right for You?
- How Sunny Delight juices up sales with cloud-based analytics
- 10 ways automation may open up new IT job opportunities
- Why IT Buyers Choose Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Dreamforce: Uber CEO Tells How the Cloud Made Ride-Sharing Possible
- Should You Trust Your CEO With Cloud Computing Decisions?
- Why the future of sports is in the cloud
There's been a lot of articles around containers and container management tools. If you would like to learn more, download our whitepaper, "10 Things to Know About Docker"
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist