Were you busy last week? Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 9/21/2015.
Microsoft Office 2016 launched last week and Microsoft rolled out a new Invite Scheduling app. The IaaS market is said to be set to surpass $73.9 Billion Globally by 2022. An audit of the US government has found there are security flaws in health data storage. Learn how Columbia Sportswear is taking advantage of VMware automation and DevOps solutions.
Tech News Recap
- Microsoft Office 2016 Launched Tuesday
- VMware Automation and DevOps Solutions at Columbia Sportswear
- Microsoft rolls out new Invite Scheduling app, first for iPhone
- IaaS Market Set to Surpass $73.9 Billion Globally by 2022
- Audit finds security flaws in health data storage
- Amazon Adds Storage For Infrequently Accessed Data
- Arkansas CTO updates focus on broadband, cyber, BYOD
- 5 Reasons Why VMware Says It's Poised To Dominate In Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- How data finds the truth - in baseball and in business
- Machine learning: Mainstream tools for your business
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist