Were you busy last week? Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 9/28/2015.
The iPhone 6s smashed first weekend sales records. Microsoft is beating both Amazon and Google to cloud computing in India. The NFV, SDN, and wireless network infrastructure market is on pace to reach $21 billion by 2020. Microsoft and Tesla talk software-defined batteries.
Tech News Recap
- iPhone 6s smashes first weekend sale record
- Microsoft is beating Amazon and Google to cloud computing in India
- The NFV, SDN & Wireless Network Infrastructure Market will reach $21 Billion by 2020
- Microsoft, Tesla say software-defined batteries could mix and match power on the fly
- Five Strategic Acquisitions That Reshaped VMware
- The Evolving Role of the Chief Information Officer
- 10 must-have Apple Watch apps making the most of watchOS2
- How to Prepare Your Environment for the Software Defined Networking Era
- From Lebanon to Jinchang: The Global Reach of VDI
- Two Questions To Ask Before Kicking Off a Digital Transformation
- The Elusive Mystique Of The Digital Enterprise
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist