If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 01/07/19!
Top 4 enterprise tech trends to watch in 2019. Redefining the cloud and cloud security. Cybersecurity hangs in the balance as government shutdown continues. New Azure Migrate and Azure Site Recovery enhancements for cloud migration and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Get into the nitty-gritty of SD-WAN technology
- Data gravity and what it means for enterprise data analytics and AI architectures
- Cloud, data management top 2019 enterprise data storage options
- 7 ways Spirit Airlines improved its disaster recovery plan
- 6 steps to how blockchain storage works
- Top 4 enterprise tech trends to watch in 2019
- More details emerge on Citrix's plans for Microsoft's Windows Virtual Desktop
- Windows 10 19H1: The story so far
- Microsoft January 2019 Patch Tuesday fixes 50 vulnerabilities
- New Azure Migrate and Azure Site Recovery enhancements for cloud migration
- Watch out MongoDB: AWS launches fully-managed document database service
- 6 best practices for increasing security in AWS in a zero trust world
- What's the difference between multi-cloud vs. hybrid cloud strategies?
- Hybrid cloud trends offer lessons for potential adopters
- 2019 trends: The cloud journey is never complete
- Redefining the cloud and cloud security
- Cloud disaster recovery services evolve, but gaps remain
- 2019 trends: Security limited to the perimeter offers minimal safety
- Cybersecurity hangs in the balance as government shutdown continues
- Marriott's data breach hits fewer records than predicted, but brand is bruised
- 60 percent of routers haven't had a firmware update, hacking expected to get worse
- Government shutdown: TLS certificates not renewed, many websites are down
- A bug bounty program in place for Hyatt Hotels
- Neiman Marcus agrees to $1.5 million data breach settlement
- This Trojan attack adds a backdoor to your Windows PC to steal data
- Iranian hackers suspected in worldwide DNS hijacking campaign
- OXO International discloses data breach, customer data over two years impacted
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist