If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 01/21/19!
Six best practices for cloud management. CEOs most concerned about cybersecurity in 2019. Netflix to hand infrastructure heavy lifting to AWS. 10 top tips to maximize hyper-converged infrastructure benefits and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- How Neiman Marcus' CIO wants to frame customer experiences
- 10 top tips to maximize hyper-converged infrastructure benefits
- Microsoft's Dynamics 365 April 19' Update: What's new
- Windows 7 versus Windows 10: Here comes the final showdown
- Why Microsoft's 'Power Platform' is one of its biggest bets for 2019 and beyond
- Microsoft is shifting the way customers buy Azure services
- Microsoft's new Windows 10 19H1 test build is taxiing toward the finish line
- Microsoft buys Citus Data
- Windows 7 migration warning: Plan now to avoid security worries later
- Two years after being acquired by Cisco, AppDynamics keep expanding monitoring vision
- Cisco's AppDynamics software ties in SDN, serverless for greater app management
- AWS Backup service targets native workloads
- Netflix to hand infrastructure heavy lifting to AWS
- Build vs. buy: How AWS balances organic growth and strategic acquisitions
- AWS WorkLink to streamline secure enterprise network access through mobile
- New Phobos ransomware exploits weak security to hit targets around the world
- Websites can steal browser data via extensions APIs
- Is the cloud safer than some healthcare CIOs think? Seven best practices for data security
- New ransomware poses as games and software to trick you into downloading it
- Malvertising campaign targets Apple users with malicious code hidden in images
- CEOs most concerned about cybersecurity in 2019
- Cyberattacks could cost companies 3% in lost revenue growth within 5 years
- This old trojan learns new tricks in its latest banking info and password-stealing campaign
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist