If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 01/28/19!
What does next-generation IT look like? Cisco to integrate ACI with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure in a multi-cloud play. Diverse cloud solutions with AWS IoT. Airbus data breach impacts employees in Europe and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Nvidia launches new colocation program to jumpstart data center deployments
- Automation potential outweighs SDN deployment risks
- How NFV architecture works
- Get the most out of managed Kubernetes with these guidelines
- Virtualization at a glance
- Tech-driven innovation: The inevitable and revolutionary future of IT
- What does next-generation IT look like?
- Chris Williams at VTUG Winter Warmer & More!
- 2019 and the innovation inflection point
- Understanding vSphere Health
- Disaster Recovery support for Linux on VMware
- Internet Explorer 10 faces chopping block, as Microsoft discontinues more legacy software
- Fastly, Microsoft partner on real-time analytics with Azure Data Explorer
- Edgy Cisco pushes out cloud-native, look-at-NVMe HyperFlex HCI
- Cisco goes after industrial IoT
- Cisco expands CloudCenter for multi-cloud management
- Cisco to integrate ACI with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure in multi-cloud play
- Diverse cloud solutions with AWS IoT
- Managing AWS resources across multiple accounts and Regions using AWS Systems Manager Automation
- Amazon WorkSpaces: Connecting your client device to your cloud desktop
- Cloud storage outlook favors private and multi-clouds in 2019
- Capital One's public cloud strategy at odds with industry
- How to maximize your benefits with cloud computing
- Airbus data breach impacts employees in Europe
- DOJ moves to take down Joanap botnet operated by North Korean state hackers
- Container security needs call for more DevSecOps talent
- What Yahoo's rejected settlement means for industry expectations of breach aftermath
- Burdened by data security issues, organizations hold onto 'useless hardware'
- Multi-vector attacks target cloud-hosted technologies
- Ursnif Trojan is back with fileless persistence
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist