If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 01/29/2018!Why successful DevOps implementation requires a more cultural change. Microsoft's new update kills off Intel's Spectre fix. Cisco acquires Skyport Systems to bolster its hybrid cloud positioning. Important security takeaways from applying Spectre and Meltdown patches and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Help Desk Basics: How Effective Is Your Help Desk, Really?
- Data center storage matters more than ever in 2018
- Why successful DevOps implementation requires a "cultural change"
- Monitor VDI with these top tools
- What can data centers learn from the New England Patriots
- What it takes to run your IT like Facebook and Amazon
- IT budgets remain tight due to cloud migration
- A software-defined network requires reinventing IT devops
- Windows emergency patch: Microsoft's new update kills off Intel's Spectre fix
- NVIDIA brings its fastest GPU accelerator to IBM Cloud to boost AI, HPC workloads
- VMware NSX: The smart person's guide
- Infographic: Looking to enhance XenApp and XenDesktop?
- Cisco acquires Skyport Systems to bolster its hybrid cloud positioning
- Cisco adds new capabilities to its IBN infrastructure
- Cisco brings intent-based networks to the data center
- Could the cloud save government websites from going dark in the next shutdown?
- Here's what happens to private cloud if VMware reverse merges with Dell
- Is your cloud service provided ready for HIPAA?
- $530 million cryptocurrency heist may be biggest ever
- Hidden US military bases revealed by fitness app, shows need for IoT security policy
- Cisco: This VPN bug has a 10 out of 10 severity rating, so patch it now
- Ransomware: Now crooks are stealing bitcoin ransom payments intended for rivals
- 6 important security takeaways from applying Spectre and Meltdown patches
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist