Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 01/09/2017!
How the public cloud can reduce the stress and expense of your on-premise IT. Citrix enhances Microsoft Azure Partnership, as well as automating VDI on Hyper-Converged Infrastructure. Users to get Windows 10 desktops on Azure option later this quarter. How SDN can help unify wired and wireless campus networks. 3 no-brainer uses for the public cloud. LA College hit by ransomware, forced to pay $28,000 to unlock files and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Newest Blog Posts
The Wireless Market in 2017, a three-part video blog series
Tech News Recap
- Game changing enterprise trends for 2017
- Here's how the public cloud can reduce the stress and expense of your on-premise IT
- Users to get Windows 10 desktops on Azure option later this quarter
- Citrix to Launch Virtual Windows 10 Desktops Through Microsoft's Cloud
- SMB's: Four ways the cloud can help with your stress and expenses
- IT pros see the promise of AI, IoT in the enterprise
- Nutanix Continues to Deliver on the Promise of Invisible Infrastructure for Citrix Environments
- Cloud partnerships, acquisitions to shake up market in 2017
- Citrix Enhances Microsoft Azure Partnership, Automates VDI on Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- SDN can help unify wired and wireless campus networks
- Microsoft to address latest Windows 10 privacy concerns with Creators Update
- 3 No-brainer Uses for the Public Cloud
- LA College Hit by Ransomware: Pays $28,000 to Unlock Files
- Dell expands hyper-converged infrastructure portfolio for VDI
- New Malware Called Shamoon - control, alt, deletes - everything
Check out our recent blog post, 2017 Technology Predictions by GreenPages CTO, Chris Ward
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist