Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 01/16/2017!
The rapid evolution in virtualization arena. Cybersecurity trends to watch for in 2017. 5 things to come for the hyper-converged infrastructure. What's new with Windows 10. HPE gets serious about hyper-converged storage with SimpliVity buy and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Pays $650 Million In Cash For SimpliVity
- The Rapid Evolution in Virtualization Arena
- 5 Things to Come for the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Cybersecurity trends to watch for in 2017
- 95 Percent of Enterprise Cloud Services Aren't Enterprise Ready
- To reap the benefits of hyper-convergence, manage it right
- Why all hyper-converged infrastructure isn't created equal
- HPE gets serious about hyper-converged storage with SimpliVity buy
- Rationalizing the Move Toward the Software-Defined Data Center to Achieve IT as a Service
- Windows 10: What's New
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist