Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 01/23/2017!
Why cloud is crucial for development. Microsoft Azure Functions locks in on serverless computing. Storage predictions for 2017, hyper-converged to push forward, and get NVMe. Cisco grabs AppDynamics with $3.7 Billion Acquisition. Virtualization predictions for 2017. 10 new AWS cloud services you never expected and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Cloud is crucial for development
- CIO's top concern with cloud computing? Talent, not security
- The cloud updraft grows stronger
- Cybersecurity in 2017: A roundup of predictions
- Expert hacks internal DoD network via Army website
- Microsoft Azure Functions locks in on serverless computing
- Amazon Web Services and Azure expand IVv6 offerings, to add security and handle more devices
- How do we know if we are ready for data virtualization?
- Storage predictions 2017: Hyper-converged to push forward, and get NVMe
- How Airbnb ensures that no travelers trip will be disturbed by a site outage
- Cisco grabs AppDynamics with $3.7 Billion Acquisition
- Virtualization predictions for 2017
- Hyper-convergence in high demand
- HPE to acquire Cloud Cruiser for measuring IT usage
- vSphere 6.5 Security Product Walkthrough
- How long can Amazon's AWS retain the IaaS crown?
- 10 new AWS cloud services you never expected
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist