If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 02/04/19!
How Microsoft plans to modernize healthcare. VMware to acquire remote support provider, AetherPal. NVIDIA and Citrix collaborate to enhance healthcare IT. Trojan malware: the hidden cyber threat to your PC and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Hone these top 5 data center skills in 2019
- Three reasons AI should be your data center co-pilot
- AI: Cloud or On-Prem?
- McCormick turns to AI to spice up product development
- Royal Caribbean's costly digital transformation is paying off, says CEO
- Merging technology, data, and the customer experience
- VMware to acquire remote support provider AetherPal
- NVIDIA and Citrix: Collaborating to enhance healthcare IT
- Microsoft Build 2019: It's back in Seattle from May 6 to 8
- Here's how Microsoft plans to modernize healthcare
- Two new Azure analytics GA releases, one preview and a big push on SQL DW
- New capabilities in Microsoft 365 empower healthcare professionals
- Microsoft pits Office 2019 against Office 365; it's betting on the latter
- NSW government signs on Microsoft for help with digital transformation
- Microsoft and TomTom are working on location-based apps in the cloud
- Migrating from Windows 7? You might want to do it now
- Top Dell EMC storage technologists talk NVMe, SCM and containers
- Dell EMC speeds up backups and restores in its storage appliances
- New cloud service models put providers in the data center
- The Microsoft, Amazon, IBM & Google clouds enable emerging technologies and everything else
- Hyper-converged cloud key to private cloud success
- Report: Over 59,000 GDPR data breach notifications, but only 91 fines
- Solutions to head on IoT security challenges
- Hijacked Nest devices highlight the insecurity of the IoT
- Law enforcement shuts down xDedic marketplace for hacked servers
- MongoDB databases still being held for ransom, two years after attacks started
- Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC
- New macOS zero-day allows theft of user passwords
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist