If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 02/11/19!
Top 5 enterprise storage trends in 2018. How companies overspend millions on IT procurement. Dell EMC bolsters all-flash storage lineup. The cyber security disconnect between business and security teams and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Top 5 enterprise storage trends in 2018
- Hot data storage technology trends for 2019
- How Coffee Meets Bagel leverages data and AI for love
- Mature digital organizations use 3x the AI, ML compared to beginners
- How companies overspend millions on IT procurement
- Wells Fargo's outage puts focus on data management modernization
- Artificial intelligence helps diamond industry guarantee your engagement ring is perfect
- VMware Workstation 15's built-in REST API eases VM automation
- VMware-Heptio roadmap to refine enterprise Kubernetes
- How Amazon and Eero could bring enterprise-grade threat management to the masses
- AWS debuts five new EC2 bare metal instances
- Microsoft's Power Platform aims to 'make other people cool'
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 code from the 20H1 branch to Insider testers
- Microsoft to launch Visual Studio 2019 on April 2
- Microsoft just made Windows 10 updates a little easier to understand
- Dell EMC bolsters all-flash storage lineup
- Dell EMC speeds up backups an restores in its storage appliances
- Adjust IT team dynamics for a cloud-native approach
- Use the right cloud migration services for data, server needs
- GandCrab ransomware gang infects customers of remote IT support firms
- Ransomware warning: That romantic message may hide a nasty surprise
- Phishing attacks through IoT cameras and external storage
- Cyber risk management: There's a disconnect between business and security teams
- Disastrous cyber attack on email provider wipes US servers and backups
- Two cybersecurity myths putting your business at risk from hackers
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist