If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our recap of tech articles you may have missed the week of 02/18/19!
How IoT and big data analytics can make our food safer. Latest SD-WAN features offer better management and security. Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018 and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Pure Storage makes flash, cloud case to replace tape backup
- Supervising employee engagement with cloud technology
- How IoT and big data analytics can make our food safer
- Lenovo gets into consumption-based data center space
- Latest SD-WAN features offer better management, security
- 10 ways data and analytics will impact businesses
- Shake Shack hires first CIO to oversee 'all aspects of technology'
- AWS predictive scaling boosts cloud's resource management
- Amazon adds three new threat detections to its GuardDuty Service in AWS
- AWS Firecracker: 10 things every tech pro should know
- No longer a 'big, fat, honking firewall': Cisco focuses on the network amid multicloud complexity
- Cisco expects just 422 million 5G connections by 2022
- The Windows 10 security guide: How to safeguard your business
- GitHub bug bounty: Microsoft ramps up payouts to $30,000-plus
- Next Windows update brings better Linux integration
- Microsoft is going all-in on 'Inner Source'
- How to create an SQL database in Microsoft Azure
- Magic Three-peat: Gartner recognizes Dell EMC as leader in storage
- Dell EMC expands data protection suite for a multi-cloud environment
- Compare tools for multi-cloud Kubernetes management
- IBM brings Watson AI to the private cloud and rival public cloud platforms
- How to help CISOs understand their role in cloud security
- Google joins AWS in push for cloud migration tools
- NoRelationship phishing attack dances around Microsoft Office 365 email filters
- Cyber espionage warning: The most advanced hacking groups are getting more ambitious
- DrainerBot infected apps play invisible videos to drain your data
- Critical vulnerabilities uncovered in popular password managers
- Wendy's $50M cyberattack settlement signals growing threat to quick-service restaurants
- Enterprises need to embrace top-down cybersecurity management
- North Korean hackers target Russian-based companies
- 2.7M recorded medical calls, audio files left unprotected on web
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist