If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our recap of tech articles you may have missed the week of 02/25/19!
VMware preps milestone NSX release for enterprise-cloud push. Windows Server 2019 features admins should explore. Lyft commits to going 'all-in' with AWS to support autonomous vehicles push and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Guidelines to prepare data center for HCI appliance
- Perfect AI-defined infrastructure by analyzing your data center
- How do I know if cloud backup and recovery is right for my data?
- How to move to a disruptive network technology with minimal disruption
- Equifax undergoing major tech overhaul as dust settles from breach fallout
- VMware preps milestone NSX release for enterprise-cloud push
- VMware offers pure open-source Kubernetes, no chaser
- VMware PSKs adds Heptio IP, boosts container street cred
- Lyft commits to going 'all-in' with AWS to support autonomous vehicles push
- Amazon DynamoDB auto scaling: Performance and cost optimization at any scale
- Introducing AWS X-Ray support for Python web frameworks used in Serverless applications
- Windows Server 2019 features admins should explore
- Walgreens: Microsoft scientists working on 'Store of the Future"
- Microsoft: Do these things now to protect your network
- Why Microsoft's cloud business could soon be bigger than Windows
- Albertsons looks to Microsoft to cut lines at the deli counter
- How ready are your applications for the cloud? A look at the enterprise application maturity model
- How to avoid CIO and CFO clashes over cloud spend
- Cisco warns a critical patch is needed for a remote access firewall, VPN and router
- 7 mobile security threats you should take seriously in 2019
- Elasticsearch clusters face attacks from multiple hacker groups
- Ransomware attacks hit Florida ISP, Australian cardiology group
- How cybersecurity skill shortage is impacting incident response
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist