Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 02/06/2017!
The cloud continues to rise, and fast. A cloud alliance between VMware and AWS takes shape. Microsoft adds Cisco as an Integrated System for Azure Stack. 7 cyber security trends for 2017. InterContinental Hotels Group admits data breach. The SDDC market is expected to approach $140 billion by 2022 and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- The cloud continues to rise, and fast
- A Cloud Alliance between VMware and AWS takes shape
- The SDDC market is expected to approach $140 billion by 2022
- There's no 'one size fits all' when it comes to cloud. The idea's easy, but executing it is often incredibly complex
- Just on the horizon! VMware introducing Horizon 7.1, Horizon Apps & Horizon Cloud
- Microsoft adds Cisco as an Integrated System for Azure Stack
- Microsoft launching the Azure IP Advantage program to protect their cloud customers against IP risks
- Cisco introduces Umbrella, a secure internet gateway that provides safe and secure access
- IT decision makers reveal 6 hybrid cloud adoption trends
- 7 cyber security trends f0r 2017
- InterContinental Hotels Group admits data breach
- IRS-related phishing scams seen running rampant
- VMware accelerates digital workspace transformation with new Horizon offerings
- 76 popular iOS apps found vulnerable to data theft, how to stay safe
- How VMware network virtualization evolved in 2016, turning NSX into a core product
- The business case for digital transformation
Register for our upcoming webinar, "Harnessing Lightning: DevOps + ITOM for Secure & Compliant Hybrid Cloud Ops" and learn to embrace not resist DevOps as well as how to transform your IT Ops with Operations Transformation Framework
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist