Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 02/13/2017!
Azure's Managed Disks are a huge win for cloud deployment and it gives more flexibility to support changing workloads. CIOs, Priorities, and the Life Sciences Industry. Safeguarding your cloud resources with Azure security services. VMware DaaS goes hybrid with Horizon Cloud. Cisco and Pure Storage announce data storage solution, and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Azure's Managed Disks is a huge win for cloud deployment and gives more flexibility to support changing workloads
- vROps - Create & Enable 6.0 Hardening Alerts, new Mistwire blog post
- CIOs, Priorities, and the Life Sciences Industry - a 5-step approach
- Safeguarding your cloud resources with Azure security services
- Ransomware: Should you pay up?
- VMware DaaS goes hybrid with Horizon Cloud
- Microsoft's plan to bridge its infrastructure and platform cloud services is unfolding
- Cisco and Pure Storage announce data storage solution
- Hackers beware, IBM puts Watson AI on cyber security case
- Russian cyberspies blamed for US election hacks are now targeting Macs
- 5 Imperative "Must Haves" for Your Cloud Strategy
- Lone hacker Rasputin breaches 60 universities and federal agencies
- Advantage of Hyperconverged Infrastructure with Citrix XenDesktop
- Dell EMC combines hyper-convergence and cloud in latest VxRail offering
- The 15 top malware threats facing you and your organization
Join us for our upcoming webinar: “Harnessing Lightning: DevOps + ITOM for Secure & Compliant Hybrid Cloud Ops.” Click here to register
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist