If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our recap of tech articles you may have missed the week of 03/04/19!
What Windows Server 2019 SDN features should I know about? How to migrate to the cloud with ease in 2019. Why ransomware attacks are growing more targeted. VMware aims for security market and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Digital Transformation - Every Journey Starts in a Unique Place
- Data center GPU market set for growth, AI workflows
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure – Complete simplicity requires complete solutions
- Rackspace rebrands, aims to be unbiased managed cloud, professional services provider
- The data center is being reimagined, not disappearing
- How blockchain storage could benefit the enterprise
- How digital transformation affects the people of New York City
- How CIOs will navigate the 'bottleneck' of emerging technical trends
- Microsoft says Windows 10 is now on more than 800 million devices
- What Windows Server 2019 SDN features should I know about?
- Improve VDI load balancing for Hyper-V deployments
- Microsoft Project moves into the online world
- Microsoft's Azure Cloud data centers expands to South Africa
- Lyft's $300M deal with AWS puts all eyes on cloud's reliability
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the Amazon DynamoDB console but were afraid to ask: A detailed walkthrough
- NASA, Cisco, and Woodside look to network edge on the moon
- Cisco uncorks 26 security patches for switches, firewalls
- Curtin University and Cisco unveil centre for intent-based networking
- How to migrate to the cloud with ease in 2019
- Cloud Scale Takeaways: The are of possibility
- 6 critical factors to consider when deploying containers
- Cloud-only services lead growing PaaS market
- With cloud costs spiraling, what's a business to do?
- Ransomware warning: The gang behind this virulent malware just changed tactics again
- Cisco: Network security strategy requires IT, OT to play nice
- Why ransomware attacks are growing more targeted
- 5G cybersecurity concerns and physical challenges: What you need to know
- After a breach CISOs fall on their swords or play the role of scapegoat
- DevSecOps steps in for companies that don't have time to dedicate to security
- How to create a transformational cybersecurity strategy: 3 paths
- How Verizon Media beefs up cybersecurity with red teams and bounties
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist