If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our recap of tech articles you may have missed the week of 03/11/19!
Nvidia's purchase of Mellanox turns up heat on data center ambitions. How Microsoft positioned itself for hybrid cloud leadership. Introducing the vRealize Operations Sizing Tool. The biggest cloud security challenges enterprises face and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Have checked out our six-part blog series about the digital transformation journey?
You can Read the second post here:
- 7 tech capabilities your business needs to hit digital transformation success
- Universal Music's newly named CIO to take on streaming data insights
- The root of Facebook's no good, very bad day: 'Server configuration change'
- A lack of integration threatens digital transformation dreams
- Target's digital strategy evolves from 'folding table setup' to enviable organization
- Nvidia's purchase of Mellanox turns up heat on Intel rivalry, data center ambitions
- Simplifying Operations: Managing edge data centers
- Dell EMC, Nvidia make AI reference architecture available
- How Microsoft positioned itself for hybrid cloud leadership
- Microsoft Azure's GM of data, blockchain and AI on customers' data journeys
- Microsoft introduces Windows 7 update charges and upgrade pop-ups
- Dell EMC ECS update focuses on security, management, search
- Amazon QuickSight announces general availability of ML Insights
- Putting AWS security services to work for you
- Cisco waits for the world to catch up to its strategy
- Cohesity-Cisco partnership deepens into reseller deal
- The biggest cloud security challenges enterprises face
- The tug of war between infosec and the C-suite on cloud security
- With cloud basics covered, organizations embrace the disruption of open source
- Software-defined perimeter brings trusted access to multi-cloud applications, network resources
- Enabling VMware Cloud Customers on AWS to better manage virtual data center assets
- 10 enterprise network mistakes that open the door to hackers
- 10 popular malware campaigns your business should avoid
- Gartner's top 10 security projects for 2019
- How one Girl Scouts troop got HPE to develop a cybersecurity program
Did you miss the last blog post of digital journey series? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist