If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 03/12/2018!
VMware announces their vExpert 2018 class. Tantalizing advancements in emerging technologies. How Microsoft can enable the internet of things. Data is escaping your data center and what you can do about it. Blockchain will be critical for connecting IoT devices and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent webinar? You can download it here!
AWS or Azure? How to Move from Analysis Paralysis Toward a Smart Cloud Choice
- How data analytics has forever changed political campaigns and elections
- Data is escaping your data center and what you can do about it
- How Coca-Cola migrated from a single data warehouse to global application deployment
- Tantalizing' advancements in emerging technologies on tap for 2018
- Public transportation moves forward with AI and IoT
- IBM Platform integrates data science and machine learning to boost enterprise AI
- How Microsoft is positioning itself as a leader in enterprise blockchain adoption
- After 1 year, Microsoft Teams racks up 200K customers including Macy's, General Motors
- Windows 10 warning: Beware staff planting crypto miners on work systems, says Microsoft
- Windows 10: Microsoft lifts block on security updates after sorting out AV clash
- Microsoft's Windows Server 2008 R2 patches took some servers offline
- Microsoft to roll out new Outlook.com 'over the next few weeks'
- Microsoft open sources its Service Fabric micro-services platform
- How Microsoft can enable the internet of things
- These 4 Amazon services account for 85% of AWS and Azure cloud spend
- VMware announces their vExpert 2018 class
- GreenPages Solutions Architect, Chris Williams, was recently named VMware vExpert - What It Means to Be a VMware vExpert
- Cloud computing is crucial to the future of our societies - Here's why
- Researchers find security flaws in popular smart cameras
- Comcast blocks an encrypted email service: Yet another reminder why net neutrality matters
- Connecting devices without thinking hits healthcare security
- Ransomware for robots is the next big security nightmare
- Blockchain will be critical for connecting IoT devices says Samsung
- Cybersecurity's biggest challenges: Trust, cyber fatigue, and the battle over AI
- Google ups cloud security in Chrome Enterprise with new endpoint tools
- How to set up two-factor authentication in Linux
- Intel: Spectre-proof CPUs will ship in second half of 2018
- Why botnets, ransomware, and phishing attacks are the biggest cyberthreats to your business
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist