If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 03/19/2018!11 ways to stabilize your infrastructure. Future wireless networks will have no capacity limits. Top 6 features of Windows Server 2019. The average SMB website is attacked 44 times per day and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent webinar? You can download it here!
AWS or Azure? How to Move from Analysis Paralysis Toward a Smart Cloud Choice
- Modern data backup technologies afford to merge opportunities
- Cambridge Analytica's Facebook game in politics was just the beginning, the enterprise was next
- 11 ways to stabilize your infrastructure
- Hyper-converged infrastructure gets its own Gartner magic quadrant
- Where do mobile users fit in with SD-WAN as a service
- Future wireless networks will have no capacity limits
- A comparison of leading application delivery controllers
- Firefox in 2018: We'll tackle bad ads, breach alerts, auto-play video, says Mozilla
- The CLOUD Act: 5 things businesses need to know about the data privacy act
- Starbucks is brewing up blockchain for 'bean to cup' tracking
- Could GDPR have stopped the Cambridge Analytica scandal?
- What would a regulated-IoT world look like?
- IoT fact vs. fiction: Setting the record straight for your business
- IBM unveils Deep Learning as a Service, new cloud integrations at Think 2018
- Microsoft delivers first test build of Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft shrinks Windows 10's upgrade downtime
- Top 6 features of Window Server 2019
- Cisco, Verizon take Information-Center Networking for a real-world spin
- IBM's cloud strategy revolves around multi-cloud support, grabbing new workloads
- Cloud vs Data Center: How to know what's right for your organization
- How to protect your company from tax season phishing scams
- Apple's FileVault 2 encryption program: A cheat sheet
- The average SMB website is attacked 44 times per day
- Hacker vs hacker: This cryptojacking malware kills off its rivals to ensure maximum profit
- Siri bug reveals hidden messages even if iPhone is locked
- GitHub dependency security alerts notified developers of 4M code vulnerabilities
- Serverless computing highlights new security challenges in hybrid IT
- Orbitz attack compromised payment and PII of 880K
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist