If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our recap of tech articles you may have missed the week of 03/25/19!
Microsoft introduces Azure Stack for HCI. VMware vSAN and HCI offer secure shared storage for VMs. Volkswagen and Amazon team up to create an industrial cloud. Data breach exposes diagnosis data of 34,000 medical marijuana patients and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Have checked out our six-part blog series about
the digital transformation journey?
You can read the third post here:
Digital Transformation - Shaping Your Strategy
- Microsoft, Adobe and SAP are out to prove the Open Data Initiative is 'open'
- Bumble Bee CIO: Blockchain is better than a database for tracking
- Even if your data is stored in the cloud, you need to back it up
- AI improves CommBank's customer engagement up to 400 percent
- Managing Microsoft's Insider programs in business
- Microsoft introduces Azure Stack for HCI
- Windows security: Microsoft Defender AV can now stop malware from disabling it
- Microsoft creates the first automated DNA data storage retrieval system
- Windows 10 update: The complete guide for businesses of every size
- Get to know VMware's vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
- VMware vSAN and HCI offer secure shared storage for VMs
- VMware firewall takes aim at defending apps in data center, cloud
- Dell EMC study finds cost of data disruption is $500K and twice that if unrecoverable
- Dell EMC VxBlock 1000 mixes in Unity hybrid, Data Domain
- HPE SimpliVity named a 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops gets UX, security upgrades
- Volkswagen and Amazon team up to create an industrial cloud
- Underlying Pinterest's technology is a long-term, $750M AWS contract
- 7 cloud myths debunked
- 4 steps to ensure virtual machine security in cloud computing
- How cloud computing is helping retailers compete with Amazon
- 3 trends that define the next phase of cloud computing
- Barracuda Networks warns about blackmail email, sextortion threat
- In a year filled with elections, Europe gears up for massive cross-country cyberattacks
- Data breach exposes diagnosis data of 34,000 medical marijuana patients
- Hundreds of compromised Wordpress and Joomla websites are serving up malware to visitors
- Mueller report confirms the worst: National sovereignty is at risk worldwide
- 61% of CIOs worry about malicious insider threats, survey finds
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist