If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 03/26/2018!
GreenPages is VMware Cloud on AWS Certified! How to make the most of they hyper-converged cloud. BranchScope vulnerability could be the next Spectre/Meltdown flaw for the enterprise. Microsoft starts rolling out Azure Availability Zones for datacenter failure protection. Nivida aims to extend its lead in AI. Microsoft inches closer to commercially viable quantum computing and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent webinar? You can download it here!
AWS or Azure? How to Move from Analysis Paralysis Toward a Smart Cloud Choice
- The hyper-converged network becoming more common in HCI
- Rubrik backup for Nutanix HCI makes hospitals' IT healthy
- Why Blockchain adoption has stalled in financial services
- How big data can break down silos and inspire collaboration within your company
- IoT security spending to spike above $1.5 billion in the next year
- Nvidia aims to extend its lead in AI
- GreenPages is VMware Cloud on AWS Certified! What does this mean?
- VMware buys E8 Security to bolster AI-assisted security tools
- What is VMware vRealize Operations for Horizon?
- Microsoft boosts Bing's IQ with powerful AI and Deep Learning technology accelerated by Intel FPGAs
- Windows 7 Meltdown patch opens worse vulnerability: Install March updates now
- Big data, IoT, Blockchain, Xamarin all on the Microsoft Build 2018 agenda
- Microsoft starts rolling out Azure Availability Zones for datacenter failure protection
- Microsoft inches closer to commercially-viable quantum computing
- Microsoft Reorganizes to Fuel Cloud and A.I. Businesses
- Alexa smartphone: Amazon's next strike in the mobile IoT war?
- GoDaddy goes 'all in' with AWS
- Cisco critical flaw: At least 8.5 million switches open to attack, so patch now
- How Cloud Platforms Help Solve Commercial Real Estate's Data Security
- IT Ops, Developers, and Business Leaders Can Now Seamlessly Managed Their Hybrid Cloud Environment
- Make the most of the hyper-converged cloud
- Why cybersecurity pros should pay attention to recent warnings about Russian attacks
- 62% of enterprise IT leaders say on-premises security is better than cloud
- BranchScope vulnerability could be the next Spectre/Meltdown flaw for the enterprise
- Boeing confirms malware attack, downplays production impact
- Only 16% of organizations believe their current security can protect them in the cloud
- Is it time to unify endpoint management and security?
- After the massive MyFitnessPal breach, firms should reconsider mobile fitness programs
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist