Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 03/20/2017!
Dell EMC, Cisco and HPE fight it out in the cloud infrastructure market. CIOs look to hybrid cloud future with a security positive. Cisco issues critical warning after CIA WikiLeaks dump bares IOS security weaknesses. U.S. bans electronics larger than smartphones in cabins on flights from certain Middle East and Africa airports. HPE unveils a new SimpliVity appliance. Russian Citadel malware developer cuts deal with US authorities. The path to cloud success goes through your data. Apple iCloud ransom demands and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Another Healthcare Hack: How Micro-Segmentation Could Have Helped
- CIOs look to hybrid cloud future - with a security positive
- Cisco closes AppDynamics deal, increases software weight
- How to become a DevOps manager: 5 tips
- String of file-less malware attacks possibly tied to single hacker group
- A Star Trek loving hacker with a twisted sense of humor
- Dell EMC, Cisco and HPE fight it out in the cloud infrastructure market
- The path to cloud success goes through your data
- Russian Citadel malware developer cuts deal with US authorities
- Cisco issues critical warning after CIA WikiLeaks dump bares IOS security weaknesses
- US bans electronics larger than smartphones in cabins on flights from certain Middle East and Africa airports
- Microsoft's new tool helps you easily migrate your stuff from Mac to Surface
- Flash storage: transforming the storage industry
- Trump budget includes big money for cyber security
- Why your cloud strategy should include multiple vendors
- Buying hybrid cloud
- Is VDI the next trend for the Healthcare industry?
- HPE unveils a new SimpliVity appliance
- For REI, two clouds are better than one, utilizing AWS and Azure cloud services
- Windows 10: Application Verifier tool can be used by attackers to grab control of antivirus software
- Cisco: IOS security update includes denial of service and code execution warnings
- Microsoft will kill some Windows 7 and 8.1 support in April
- Microsoft and VMware will square off in the Hybrid Cloud
- Hyper-converged infrastructure benefits vs. CI and public cloud
- What you need to know about Apple iCloud ransom demands
Did you miss our recent webinar, "Harnessing Lightning: DevOps + ITOM for Secure & Compliant Hybrid Cloud Ops?"
Click here to download the webinar and find out how to embrace not resist DevOps and transform your IT with a next-gen IT Operations Transformation Framework
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist