If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our recap of tech articles you may have missed the week of 04/01/19!
Software glitch grounds Delta, Southwest, and United flights. Microsoft is making big Windows 10 update changes starting with the May 2019 release. VMware firewall takes aim at defending apps in data center, cloud and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Evaluate these hyper-converged infrastructure features
- Dell Technologies, VMware dominate converged infrastructure, says IDC
- Pure Storage buys Compuverde to expand hybrid cloud storage
- Software glitch grounds Delta, Southwest, United flights
- 94% of CIOs, CISOs have to make protection compromises
- Microsoft Kaizala gets global launch, will integrate with Teams
- Updates to geospatial features in Azure Stream Analytics - Cloud and IoT edge
- How Azure Data Box helps Microsoft in delivering the promise of intelligent edge
- Microsoft is making big Windows 10 update changes starting with the May 2019 release
- VMware Fusion 11 Pro boosts graphics performance and hardware support
- VMware firewall takes aim at defending apps in data center, cloud
- Announcing vSphere 6.7 Update 2, vSphere Platinum updates, and vSphere ROBO Enterprise
- Amazon AWS: Complete business guide to the world's largest provider of cloud services
- IoT Roundup: Keeping an eye on energy use and Volkswagen teams with AWS
- AWS makes Deep Archive, App Mesh generally available
- Should you go for a hybrid cloud solution right now?
- Hybrid cloud-first strategy solves public cloud, on-premises riddle
- Does multi-cloud backup have a future, or is it hype?
- How cloud network architecture can redesign the enterprise edge
- 3 factors to ensure a successful shift to the cloud
- IoT in Action: Enabling cloud transformation across industries
- Microsoft: Our bug bounty payouts hit $2m in 2018 and we're offering more in 2019
- Cybersecurity is in shambles: Who's to blame?
- Report: Ransomware attack stalls operations at Arizona Beverages
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist