If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 04/02/2018!
Big data strategy: 5 areas to reassess by mid-2018. Cloud success: Pitfall avoidance, training resources, and a little unicorn dust. Cybersecurity: How to devise a winning strategy. Windows Server 2019 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent webinar on AWS or Azure? You can download it here!
- Top 5: Things you should know about GDPR
- 4 early, real-world quantum computing applications
- Zerto replication backs IBM Resiliency Orchestration
- How NFV and interconnection can help you think outside the 'box'
- Data Center Modernization: Topping the Agenda for Digital Transformation
- Big data strategy: 5 areas to reassess by mid-2018
- Where will Microsoft spend $5B on IoT?
- Cloud Computing and How It Aided DevOps
- Cloud computing: Don't forget these factors when you make the move
- Are mission critical systems the second cloud computing wave?
- How secure is that cloud application service?
- Cloud Success: Pitfall avoidance, Training Resources, and a Little Unicorn Dust
- Nvidia's new supercomputer Clara designed to act as a hospital processing hub
- HP unveils ZBook Studio x360, 'worlds most powerful' laptop for professionals
- Windows 10 Spring Creators Update: How to get it early
- Microsoft: We've fixed Office 365 sign-in problem
- Windows Server 2019 embraces hybrid cloud,
hyperconvergeddata centers, Linux
- AWS Sumerian: A bet that enterprise augmented and VR will be browser-based
- Cisco switch flaw led to attacks on critical infrastructure in several countries
- Network admins: These VPNs might leak your IP address
- Smart office security means balancing convenience and risk
- Cisco's warning: Watch out for government hackers targeting your network
- Breaches galore: Malware attack
onsoftware vendor at heart of Delta, Sears data breaches
- What is FedRAMP? How cloud providers can work with the U.S. government
- Cybersecurity: How to devise a winning strategy
- How the malware landscape is evolving
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist