If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 04/09/2018!
Cloud computing and how it aided DevOps. Enterprise cloud adoption outstrips cybersecurity capabilities. Innovating IT while reducing complexity with HPE Simplivity. Cisco broadens Tetration security delivery with cloud, virtual buying options and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent webinar on AWS or Azure? You can download it here!
- Failback in Seconds: Customers Share Disaster Recovery Stories from the Data Center
- Survey the desktop and application virtualization market
- IT leaders say these 2 trends are dominating the tech industry
- DNA data storage closer to becoming a reality
- Mozilla: IoT a growing security concern, social fraud hitting 'epidemic proportions'
- Cloud Computing and How It Aided DevOps
- Cloud computing: Don't forget these factors when you make the move
- Is the cloud already killing the enterprise data center?
- Enterprise cloud adoption outstrips cybersecurity capabilities
- 51% of tech pros say cloud is no. 1 most important strategy
- Cisco broadens Tetration security delivery with cloud, virtual buying options
- Innovating IT while reducing complexity, with HPE Simplivity
- Cloud is difficult, HPE OneSphere tackles 'Accidental' Hybrid Computing
- HP's new Windows 10 laptops: Pavilion x360s get faster processors, thinner bezels
- Where will Microsoft spend $5B on IoT?
- Windows 10 on AMD? This new update plus Microsoft's patch block Spectre attacks
- When will Microsoft end support for your version of Windows or Office?
- Why Microsoft is beefing up its IoT and AI cloud offerings
- Ransomware reigns supreme in 2018, as phishing attacks continue to trick employees
- The future of blockchain: Which businesses are using it now, which industries will use it soon
- 100% of web applications vulnerable to attack, despite billions spent on security efforts
- A new email attack could infect you with ransomware and steal your passwords
- Why a fully trust-less view of blockchain is dangerous for business
- Uber data breach exposed personal information of 20 million users
- Cyber security: Don't leave it to your tech team or you'll get breach, warns data protection chief
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist