If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our recap of tech articles you may have missed the week of 04/15/19!
Cloud security spend set to reach $12.6B by 2023. Top 4 cloud storage use cases to connect public and private clouds. Cyber-security firm Verint hit by ransomware. Digital transformation critical for business survival, 4 out of 5 IT pros say and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- SaaS backup remains confusing to many
- How to make AI ethics a priority at your company: 5 tips
- How to take a Moneyball approach to business data and analytics
- Digital transformation critical for business survival, 4 out of 5 IT pros say
- Microsoft acquires Express Logic to help its push into the 'internet of things'
- Microsoft warns breached email users of possible phishing schemes
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 1903 available on MSDN
- How to create a serverless computing function app in Microsoft Azure
- From data centers to managed services: Green house data and VMware technology play a sustainable role
- VMware VM backup strategies combine tradition with new methods
- Managing VMware Cloud on AWS with cloud automation services
- What's new for vRealize Network Insight 4.1 and Network Insight Cloud Service
- Two IT industry analysts discuss taming multi-cloud complexity
- Find alternatives when Citrix Smart Scale reaches end of life
- Implementing a disaster recovery strategy with Amazon RDS
- Amplify Framework announces new Amazon Aurora Serverless and GraphQL Transform features building AWS AppSync APIs
- Top 4 cloud storage use cases to connect private and public clouds
- Your move to the cloud should be a walk, not a run
- Multicloud pushed top vendors to broaden target customer profile
- Latest hybrid cloud services put public cloud into the data center
- Clearing up confusion between edge and cloud
- Cloud security spend set to reach $12.6B by 2023
- Cyber-security firm Verint hit by ransomware
- 1.5m users hit by new Facebook privacy data breach as extent of data misuse exposed
- Cisco: These are the flaws DNS hijackers are using in their attacks
- Cisco warns over critical router flaw
- Group behind TRITON industrial sabotage malware made more victims
- Phishing 2.0: Employees are desperate and companies more vulnerable
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist